Roasted cauliflower, carrot, & parsnip salad
1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
3 carrots, peeled & diced
2 parsnips, peeled & diced
2 cups leafy greens (spinach or kale or mixed greens are great!)
Handful grape tomatoes, sliced
1 Tbsp crumbled goat cheese
1 Tbsp chopped pecans
Spices (I used garlic powder, sea salt, pepper, oregano, thyme, paprika, & turmeric)
Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing:
1 Tbsp Olive oil
1 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
1 tsp mustard
1 tsp honey
salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl, toss diced cauliflower, parsnips, & carrots with olive oil and season to taste with garlic powder, s&p, oregano, thyme, paprika and spread onto a baking tray.
- Roast vegetable, oil, & seasoning mixture in oven for 25-30 minutes, time varies depending on size of diced veggies.
- Once veggies are slightly browned, remove from oven and set aside.
- In a salad bowl, add 2 cups leafy greens, 1 cup roasted vegetables, goat cheese, pecans, grape tomatoes, and dress with 2 T balsamic vinaigrette.
- Save the leftover roasted vegetables in a glass storage container and use them throughout the week as toppings on salad or reheat and serve as a dinner side!